Artificial Renal Fluid or Simulated Renal Fluid (BZ270)
This simulated fluid is only used in the field of scientific research and For in vitro use only.
Pack Size: 100 mL, 200 mL, 500 mL, 1000 mL
pH is 7.4 (can be customized on the request as per the customer’s project requirement)
Validity: 6 months
Transportation and storage: transportation at room temperature, storage at 2-8 ℃.
Simulated Renal Fluid Features & Notes:
1. Simulated Renal Fluid is a sterile solution and can be used directly.
2. Simulated Renal Fluid, stored at 4 degrees, transported at room temperature.
3. This Simulated Renal Fluid is limited to the scientific research of professionals, and cannot be used for clinical diagnosis or treatment, and cannot be used for food or medicine, and cannot be stored in ordinary houses.
4. For your safety and health, please wear a lab coat and disposable gloves.
Hydronephrosis is the swelling of one or both kidneys. Kidney swelling happens when urine can’t drain from a kidney and builds up in the kidney as a result. This can occur from a blockage in the tubes that drain urine from the kidneys (ureters) or from an anatomical defect that doesn’t allow urine to drain properly.
Some common causes of hydronephrosis include:
- Partial blockage in the urinary tract. Urinary tract blockages often form where the kidney meets the ureter. Less commonly, blockages may occur where the ureter meets the bladder.
- Vesicoureteral reflux. Vesicoureteral reflux happens when urine flows backward through the ureter from the bladder up into the kidney. Normally, urine flows only one way in the ureter. Urine flowing the wrong way makes it difficult for the kidney to empty properly and causes the kidney to swell.
Biochemazone offers a diverse selection of Artificial fluids for the testing & Diagnostic of various diseases in Vitro laboratory and Research. Check out our various state biofluid inventory to see what’s ready to ship today.
For a custom request, please send us an email at email@example.com