Simulated Blood Matrix or Artificial Blood Matrix (BZ281)
This simulated fluid is only used in the field of scientific research and For in vitro use only.
Pack Size: 100 mL, 200 mL, 500 mL, 1000 mL
pH is 7.4 (can be customized on the request as per the customer’s project requirement)
Validity: 6 months
Transportation and storage: transportation at room temperature, storage at 2-8 ℃.
Simulated Blood Matrix Features & Notes:
1. Simulated Blood Matrix is a sterile solution and can be used directly.
2. Simulated Blood Matrix, stored at 4 degrees, transported at room temperature.
3. This Simulated Blood Matrix is limited to the scientific research of professionals, and cannot be used for clinical diagnosis or treatment, and cannot be used for food or medicine, and cannot be stored in ordinary houses.
4. For your safety and health, please wear a lab coat and disposable gloves.
Blood is considered a connective tissue because it has a matrix. The living cell types are red blood cells, also called erythrocytes, and white blood cells also called leukocytes. The fluid portion of whole blood, its matrix, is commonly called plasma.
Plasma is referred to as the matrix of blood. Plasma is the liquid part of blood. It is composed of serum and clotting factors. It comprises 92% water with proteins, salts, lipids, and glucose. Plasma is the main medium for excretory product transportation.
Features of plasma
- This extracellular fluid matrix is a connective tissue carrying white blood cells, platelets, red blood cells, hormones, waste materials, and digested food.
- Plasma comprises about 55% of blood, appearing as a straw-colored fluid, chiefly composed of water while carrying other particles.
- It imparts the fluid consistency to blood supplying all the essential substances and nutrients such as oxygen, sugar, etc while carrying away wastes from the cells which over time is flushed out of the body through feces, urine, lungs, sweat.
- In addition to this, blood also contains agents that help in blood clotting thus preventing excess loss of blood.
Biochemazone offers a diverse selection of Artificial fluids for the testing & Diagnostic of various diseases in Vitro laboratory and Research. Check out our various state biofluid inventory to see what’s ready to ship today.
For a custom request, please send us an email at email@example.com